Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Serendipity

I've become more attuned to re-occurring things in my day to day life. One recent theme would be about breast cancer. As I await my doctor appointment tomorrow morning to most likely find out my paranoia has gotten the best of me, I can't help but think about how much I've heard about that subject recently. I'm second guessing myself by thinking that in some strange way I'm just seeking that subject out but I think there is something else to it. A customer I know from my work had recently come in setting up a benefit account for her co-worker who was recently diagnosed. My boss tells me a story about her sister who had found a lump had a biopsy done and luckily it was benign. I even came home to a family guy episode about breast cancer.....

Being more aware of the prevelance of this disease has to bring some sort of message with it....I pray that all those who have been diagnosed or has a loved one that has breast cancer to stay strong. One day there will be a cure!

Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment