Sunday, April 4, 2010

Trust

Its such a powerful concept...It amazes me how I can hand my heart over to a stranger but have a hard time, sometimes, trusting the ones closest to me. Learning to trust my own thoughts and feelings has been a very bumpy road for me. I'm coming closer to finding that peace but it seems even the smallest inklings of doubt sets me back centuries.

I want to shout at the top of my lungs "Fear - you no longer have control of me!!!"

But, honestly I cant.

So, I continue on my journey, some days better than others, but I'll be able to face that truth one day soon and finally be free of fear.

Cheers,
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm...such deep posts.

    Honestly, I don't think we are ever free of fear. It is part of what keeps us human - thankfully.

    Don't worry about fighting - just take one step after the other, feed the kiddos one meal and then another, fall asleep, wake up, and bit by bit become more and more comfortable with the uncomfortable.

    Walk hand and hand with your soul and skip joyfully with your spirit and, though fear may be seething a hot breath into your ear, you'll continue on with a smile.

    ReplyDelete